So, would you please help me to get all the marbles? For those ones who didn't play this awesome game I've made the description of the incomplete level and downloaded the game archive, so that you could play.
I'm interested in the 'Poultrygeist' level. At the beginning you find yourself inside the Jim's brain. Go
and descent down on a red platform.
If you want you can talk with the sacred cow.
It will certainly encourage you.
Then go through this door.
Here's a staircase. To its left there's a door. That's not the one I'm interested in. I've almost got everything possible there.
To the right of the staircase there's another door (looks like grating). This is the only place among all the locations where I still haven't been.
To open it one should find the rest five marbles.
Take a look around, take a walk around the location. You can speak with the mouse. If of course, you are sober enough to be able to catch it.
If you aren't – talk with the clock. It is located between the ground and the first floor. If you're drunk enough it can even answer you.
To get to the 'Poultrygeist' level itself, get upstairs twice, trying to avoid the moving walls. One.
I'm not going to tell you how to neutralize all those creatures you should meet. That's quite easy.
I will only show you those marbles I've already found: 1 is here, (1)
6 here, (7) (whip the banana painting)
3 here, (10)
10 here, (20)
5 here, (25)
3 here, (28)
1 here, (29)
4 here, (33) (shoot the boxes or blow em up using bananamite)
10 here, (the row of marbles is rather extended, so the screenshot couldn't fix it all) (43) (whip the banana once more (what would Freud say, I wonder))
1 here, (44)
12 here, (whip the chairs) (56)
6 here, (Sneak past the painting hanging outside the room. Do it in such a way as to make the sheworm depicted on the painting look in the opposite from the door of the room direction, then the marbles should appear.) (62)
6 here, (whip the armour's visor (whip it only when the painting outside the room is in the condition described above, otherwise there would be no marbles)) (68)
10 here, (78)
3 here, (whip the chair) (81)
4 here, (The balcony will open when you deliver a head to the Baroness. So gothic, isn't it? By the way, her full name is Baroness Beaver-For-A-Head, i.e. you will be chased by a human head with a beaver growing on it (!). Baroness is a late great aunt of Professor Monkey-For-A-Head (who shares a head with a monkey). (85)
3 here, (This is a place where the head used to be (to loose it talk with the clock, push the switch appearing and run to the Baroness)) (88)
3 here (whip the chair) (91)
and 4 here (jump off the edge to the left from the last chair) (95).
But where the rest 5 are – is a mystery.
I've found a solution which says (pay attention to the 5th paragraph):
1. There are loddsa hard to find marbles so I will tell you where to find the
most well hidden ones. Before killing the Vacuum monster use the bananamite to blow the box with one marble a top it up.
2. Whip the banana paintings so they fall and extra marbles will appear. There is one near the entrance and one up the stairs near the vacuum.
3. In the pink colored room where you have to sneak past the painting there are some in the head of the suit of armour, whip this to get them.
4. Whip all the dust sheet covered chairs (p.s. there are none in the table.)
5. If you walk to the end of the level past the book section you will see a wall with a chair on it and a wall with a lamp on it. You may also notice something funny about one of the wall. Whip it for marbles. Also in this area if you jump off the edge and out towards the camera you should land on a box with a 1UP and marbles.
6. Kill the foul, foul by whipping the chicken paintings and then shooting or
whipping the un-dead chickens.
'Something funny' – what is it? Where is it? I don't get it.
All in all, you are
with the heads falling off and jumping,
lethiferous shahid-rabbits with dynamite on their backs,
minefields with ears,
a flock of old ladies,
whom you are to herd into a box,
the un-dead Elvis
(Maybe that was the place he was proposed to sing Jailhouse Rock, who knows?)
and what not, weird and delicious.